Are you passionate about sales and design? Join our active sales team now!
Lumon Canada is looking for a reliable and energetic Design Consultant of Lumon's cutting-edge sunroom solutions. As an important part of our sales team, you will work alongside with other intelligent salespeople in a supportive environment, while having the opportunity to flexibly manage your own schedule. You are professional and courteous to all potential customers. You are a self-starter who enjoys working in multiple environments, from the local Lumon office to external events and customer homes. Above all, you are goal-oriented and eager to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding sunroom and balcony glazing company with roots in Scandinavia.
A day in the life of a Lumon Design Consultant looks like this:
- Design custom solutions for a pre-engineered product from Finland
- Prospect for new clients and generate sales for the residential and condo division
- Responsible for ongoing sales with both new and existing clients
- Consistently attain sales targets, contributing to the company’s overall goals
- Provide professional customer service in ensuring superior client satisfaction
- See projects through to completion and customer care afterwards
- Create professional solution-based quotes and proposals
With these base qualifications, you’re set to join the journey to build better homes:
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn
- Computer-savvy and able to learn internal software programs
- Go-getter, proactive, sales minded, closer
- Experience in construction business is a strong asset
- College diploma in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
- Able to generate new business opportunities
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Provide professional customer service when needed
- Possess a good work ethic
- Punctual and reliable
- Working with stratas and condo boards is a strong asset
- Full driver's license and a personal vehicle available for daily commuting
- We work according to our values – At Lumon, we stay true to our values in the work in which we do. In the eyes of the customer and the employer, being the best and the most desired is no easy task, but one we are willing to take on together.
- We help you to grow personally and professionally – We believe that everyone has something to learn from one another. We support each other on a journey of growth, because life is all about learning. We understand that mistakes happen, and that together is the way to resolve them.
- We listen to our employees - Growth and development are dependent on feedback. We listen to what our employees have to say and collectively work together to build a better future, measuring the satisfaction of our employees three times a year.
Our story began in a chicken coop in 1978. Our first balcony glazing was installed in 1990, and in fact, is still in use today. We believe that the best stories do not always require a prestigious beginning, but even humble beginnings can be the start of building a great success story. As you might imagine, that story cannot be created without people. Today, Lumon is known as an international professional in balcony facades and terrace glazing, where the belief of achieving things together on the basis of company values is strong. We take care of the entire supply chain from production to sales to installation, without forgetting our various support functions. Keeping our promises to the customer is of utmost importance to us, and we stay near even after the installation is complete. Lumon’s employees treasure the supportive and exciting working environment they get to be a part of, where development never stops. We also understand that mistakes are a part of development, and together is the best way to resolve them. There are over 1500 of us here at Lumon, and we believe that the best is achieved by learning together… exactly what has taken us from the chicken coop to where we are today.
What other benefits do we offer for your hard work?
Full-time position with competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, an apparel allowance, and the opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team. Additionally, as a rapidly growing company that values employees and desires to provide a learning atmosphere, Lumon offers plenty of room for professional growth and development. Previous people in this role have been promoted within the company to positions in management, project sales, and other areas.
You would be reporting to our Sales Manager and working hybrid with a flexible work schedule to compensate for evening appointments and home show/weekend work.
We are located 📍 in Langley, BC and travel throughout the greater Vancouver area.
You will be required to come into the office once a week.
Salary Range: 45,000-60,000 base + commission.
Interested? Awesome. Easily apply, so we can start learning from each other.
- Design Consultant
- Lumon Canada Inc., Langley Office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Lumon Canada Inc., Langley Office
Why work for Lumon Canada?
We work according to our values
At Lumon, we stay true to our values in the work in which we do. ‘We are always near’, ‘we keep our promises’ and ‘we build the future together’ help us to focus on caring about our colleagues and customers. In the eyes of the customer and as an employer, being the best and most desired is no easy task, but it is one we are willing to take on together.
We help you to grow personally and professionally
We believe everyone has something to learn from one another. Whether it comes to safety or best practices, we support each other on a journey of growth. Life is all about learning. We understand that mistakes happen, and together is the best way to resolve them. We want to see you succeed and invest in making this to become a reality!
We listen to our employees
Growth and development are dependent on feedback. We listen to what our employees have to say and collectively work together to build a better future. We measure the satisfaction of our employees three times a year. The results are systematically monitored and reviewed on a company business unit and team level, because we believe that together we can reach our destination.
We believe that the best is achieved by learning together
At Lumon, we want new colleagues who are ready to start learning alongside us. Our four departments of production, installation, sales and administration provide plenty of opportunity for many kinds of talent. Our vision is to be the best and the most desired choice for our customer, and we believe that this is only achieved by working alongside each other and supporting our colleagues on the way. We value enthusiasm, good energy and a desire to learn - this is how we take our growing operations to the next level!
Ready to start building better homes with us? Check our open positions for a possible fit for you, and apply now!
About Lumon Canada Inc.
Our story began in a chicken coop in 1978 in Finland. We believe that the best stories do not always require a prestigious beginning, but even humble beginnings can be the start of building a great success story. In North America, our operations begun in 2011. Lumon is known internationally as a professional in balcony facades and terrace glazing.
We take care of the entire supply chain from production to sales to installation, without forgetting our various support functions. This is the reason why we are always looking for more driven members to join our team! There are over 1500 of us here at Lumon, and we believe that the best is achieved by learning together, according to our values… exactly what has taken us from the chicken coop to where we are today.The figures below are presented on the basis of Lumon Group, for the past year.
Are you passionate about sales and design? Join our active sales team now!
Loading application form