Who we are
Lumon is a Finland-based international group focused on the sale, production and installation of balcony and terrace glazing products. Growth in North America has been great since the beginning of operations on the continent in 2011. That's why we're always on the lookout for new, skilled team members like you!
Lumon Canada is looking for a reliable, motivated and energetic sales manager. You are professional and courteous to all potential customers which includes internal (fellow colleagues) and external (customers). You believe in and do your outmost to adhere to Lumon’s values of being close to the customer, keeping our promises and building the future. The successful candidate fully buys into the notion that activities drive sales.
Is this you? Keep reading!
You'll be in charge of the following 💬
Motivate, encourage, coach and mentor new and current sales representatives
- Provide professional customer service in ensuring superior client satisfaction at all times
- Assist in training all new sales representatives
- Ensure sales representatives hit weekly appointment goals
- Accurate site measures
Hit sales targets budgeted by regional manager
Assist sales representatives in generating self-driven leads, such as active work
Input measurements in internal software program
- Assist sales team in closing, when needed
Work with Human Resources in interviewing, hiring and exit interviews for all sales representatives
- Build effective work relationships
- Report weekly sales to area manager
- All other duties as required from time to time
As a new team member, you possess the following skills and qualifications ⭐
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Computer-savvy and able to learn internal software programs
- Go-getter, proactive, sales minded
- Sales experience
- Understanding of the construction business is an asset
- Understand Lumon product and how it is installed is an asset
- College diploma in business, marketing or related field is an asset
- Able to generate new business opportunities
- Provide professional customer service when needed
- Possess a good work ethic, punctual and reliable
- Good conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Accurate, attention to detail
- Results orientated
- Negotiation and sales techniques
Further Details 🔎
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive compensation, and the opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team. Additionally, as a rapidly growing company that values employees and desires to provide a learning atmosphere, Lumon offers plenty of room for professional growth and development.
You would be reporting to our Toronto Regional Manager and working out of the office with a flexible work schedule based on a 45+/hour work week.
We thank all applicants for their interest!
Expected start date: Immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $54,000.00-$86,000.00 per year